- We never read your emails, we only access the metadata around it: sender, receiver and date.
- All communications between you, us and any third party provider are encrypted so no one can listen in to what we are communicating to any party.
- Every piece of data stored in our database is encrypted using AES-256 the standard encryption algorithm used by the American federal government.
- We pseudonymise your data wherever possible by removing any identifying info we don't need from our database.
- We have an additional legally binding Data Transfer Agreement with service providers that maintains your confidentiality and limits them to only use your address information for the purposes of updating their records.
- We back our data up on a regular basis.
Our up to date security practices are listed here: monadd.io/security